What do pet psychologists / behavorists do
Animal psychologists studied to understand animal behavior, including animal instincts and social behavior (as it relates to their natural environment or the environment they share with humans). A pet psychologist, also known as an animal behavior specialist, will consult with pet owners about their pet's behavioral problems, trying to determine the best behavior modification plan for owners to implement with their pets.
Animal behaviourists' main responsibilities
• behavioral interpretation of dogs and cats in various situations (home, garden, walk)
• diagnosis and treatment of undesirable behavior of dogs and cats
• help with proper socialization and upbringing of puppies and kittens
• advice on building a healthy relationship between the owner and the pet
• support by pet adoptions from the shelter and their adaptation to a new home
• evaluation of the mental state of the pet, the assessment of its personality, predisposition to various types of activity
What is a behavioural consultation
I simply meet you & your pet (at your place) and talk about your existing behavioral problems. We discuss the main problem sources, decide how to help your animal and your whole family. I leave you with a list of excercises for you and your pet. I am available via phone/mail for another 4 weeks (then we set up another meeting if needed).
Example topic for a behavioural consultation: introducing new pets to the existing pack, territorial agression issues, urine marking problems. Visit the following pages and find out, how I can help you reduce cats' or dogs' behavioral issues. I support families with cats, with dogs and in mix (cats+dogs) households. Our first meeting lasts about 1,5-2,5h and costs 300PLN + travel costs.
I am happy to help all non-polish speakers based in Warsaw (and surroundings) with all pet behavioral issues like: disobedience, barking, urine marking, furniture scrathing, anxieties, phobias or any other undesirable behavior of cats and dogs… Professional animal psychologist and trainer will help you to solve these problems. Do not hesitate and feel free to contact us with any issue!
Contact with animal behaviorist in Warsaw
I work in Warsaw, speak English (German and Italian) and wish to help you communicate better with your pet!
Call me or text me at: +48 504 779 358 or email me: email@example.com